Founded in 1996, Grasstec is a leading service & product provider to the Agricultural Sector in Ireland & the UK.
The services provided include farm mapping, design of grazing infrastructure & farm building projects, trading of dairy livestock and supply of precision farming equipment from Trimble.
We are seeking a candidate to join our team to carry out surveys using GPS equipment mounted on a quad bike. The role involves;
- Mapping all types of farms and collecting data such as the position of hedges, fence lines, waterways, manholes etc.
- Designing new paddock, roadway & water systems.
- The role is predominantly field based with some office work preparing and editing maps.
- The role requires travel across Ireland & The UK.
- Use of Trimble surveying equipment & flying a drone
- Strong interest in Agriculture especially dairy farming
- Have an interest in technology and a willingness to learn new skills
- Like the outdoors life as weather can be challenging when carrying out surveys
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Work on one’s own initiative
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas of the wider business as required
- Training will be provided where required.
The roles ideally requires the successful candidate to be based within daily commuting distance of our office so that surveying equipment and work vehicles can be returned to the company base after work.
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com by April 28th