The GFX-1260™ display is Trimble Agriculture’s newest 12-inch (30.5 cm) Android™-based display for managing your operations using the Precision-IQ™ field application interface. Experience technology that works as hard as you do with the GFX-1260 – an easy-to-use precision solution that combines performance, reliability, flexibility, and more.
Benefits and Performance
Trimble’s family of GFX displays is made for the work you do. Here are just some of the benefits the GFX-1260 brings to farmers around the world.
- Maximize operational efficiency With its familiar, easy-to-use Precision-IQ interface and powerful processing speeds designed to handle a range of farming activities, you can count on the GFX-1260 to help maximize uptime and keep operators working.
- Optimize connectivity and compatibility The GFX-1260 can be used with virtually all equipment – regardless of make or model – to match your operational or seasonal needs.
Features and Capabilities
Trimble’s GFX displays have been engineered to help manage all aspects of your field operations from an intuitive platform while facilitating simpler data sharing across your farm.
- Precision-IQ The Precision-IQ platform gives you the ability to collect and manage information and data in-field, and then analyze that information using your farm management software.
- AutoSync AutoSync™ automatically syncs guidance lines, field names, boundaries, materials, implements, vehicles and operator information across all connected devices.
- Work Orders Display Work Orders are a set of instructions for completing in-field tasks that are created on the web and then synced to the display to facilitate remote task setup.
- ISOBUS compatibility With ISOBUS functionality, you can use your GFX display to run mixed-fleet equipment and a variety of implements from a single monitor.
- Trimble App Central Accessible on Trimble’s Android-based displays, App Central provides farmers with a library of useful apps for their farm operation, language and regional compliance requirements.
- 30.5 cm high-definition, colour touchscreen display
- Android-based operating system
- Precision-IQ firmware
- 32 GB storage, 4 GB RAM
- Optional ISOBUS task controller and universal terminal
- Control up to 6 input channels and 48 sections
- Connection for two USBs, 2 BRR ports, 3 CAN ports and support for 2 external cameras, plus Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connectivity
There are no brochures available.