Delivery can take up to 3 weeks.
Quad Bike Helmet
Compared to a standard quad bike helmet, this is lightweight and well ventilated through the top of the helmet. The design includes a short front brim with a cut on both sides for better earmuff mounting and so you can hear who you’re working with or your stock. It is easy to clip on and off with a liner that is comfortable and washable.
- Lightweight Kevlar®/fiberglass reinforced composite shell.
- Short front brim with scallop cut on both sides for better earmuff mounting.
- UV resistant hi-gloss paint finish.
- Headband with removable leather for cleaning and replacement.
- Nape strap with ratchet size adjustment between 52-64cm for a comfortable fit.
- Nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort.
- 2-point polyester chinstrap comes with quick release buckle.
- Reflective trim
Certification & Approval:
- Helmet certified to AS/NZS1801:1997, Type 3.
- A face shield is approved to EN166 (equivalent to AS/NZS1337.1).
This quad bike helmet is suitable where the vehicle is traveling at speeds up to 30 KM/H, Greater than this speed the user will require a full face helmet. Pacific Helmets NZ Ltd strive to continually further develop and improve our helmet designs and features, we do endeavour to update all information as this happens, but please be aware product may vary slightly from the Photo and/or listed details, this will at no time compromise the performance of the product.
There are no brochures available.