Dry Cuffs Milking Sleeves keep your forearms warm, dry and protected.
Dry Cuffs have been created to not only keep your forearms warm and dry but also add a layer of protection whilst keeping clothing well clear of machinery. As they are made from quality 3mm neoprene, they are waterproof. Simply pull them on over your wrist and to take them off, pull them down from the top of the cuff
- Fits ‘snug’ around the wrist and stops water getting underneath cuff.
- Made of 3mm strong pad neoprene.
- Simply pull on your Dry cuffs.
- When removing, peel down from elbow towards wrist to prevent any damage to the wrist.
- Hand wash in the water below 45°C
- If needed, wash them in a little mild dishwashing liquid or neutral laundry detergent
- Hang or lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight and heat
- DO NOT tumble dry, dry clean or use any other machine that uses excessive heat.
- DO NOT wash them with any chemicals/bleach as it will perish the neoprene.
See our full range of Parlour Clothing HERE