Grasstec are looking to hire a Product Manager
The role of a Product Manager at Grasstec involves:
- Manage the sale of products on our e-Commerce platforms
- Promote the benefits of products we sell using Social Media
- Efficient management of stock levels including stock takes
- Making sales over the phone
- Controlling payments & invoicing
- Prepping products for dispatch with couriers
- Working & liaising with our suppliers
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving Sales Targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Support customers who have questions on how to use products they purchase from us
- Identify new products offering that we can add to our range
- Capturing and recording customer information using our CRM System.
- Work with our existing client base and develop new clients
- Making small repairs to items like platemeters (training provided)
The preferred candidate will:
- Have the right attitude to succeed
- Have a farming background.
- Grass measuring knowledge.
- A results-focused professional with a proven track record
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a good working knowledge of livestock systems
- Work on your own initiative and be organised
- Have demonstrated a superior passion for delivering customer service
- Demonstrate keen commercial awareness
- Computer literate.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
This is a fulltime position.
Please email a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com