The successful candidate will
- Manage email enquiries and delegate to relevant departments
- Organise & schedule students participating in work experience programs within the company
- Answer phones and deal with calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Book accommodation and travel arrangements for staff
- Manage incoming post and share it with relevant personnel within the business
- Liaise with couriers for goods inwards and outwards
- Maintain minimum levels of office supplies such as paper, ink & basic essentials within the canteen
- Take payments from customers for services provided or products sold
- Open & close the office facility where required
The successful candidate will:
- Be customer-focused and aim to always deliver high levels of service
- Have an understanding of the Agricultural Sector
- Possess strong IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Sage Accounting Software an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
The job is a full-time job with hours of work from 9 am to 5.30 pm daily.
It is based at our offices in Mallow. Remote working from home is not an option.
The position is a dynamic and varied role with high levels of activity in a growing and expanding business.
The salary will reflect the experience of the successful candidate