Job title: Marketing Assistant
Location: One Creamery Square, Newtownshandrum, Charleville, Co. Cork, Ireland.
Position: Full time
Grasstec has been serving the Agricultural Industry since 1996 when it was established by Bertie Troy. Grasstec offers a diverse range of services and products to the Agricultural Sector throughout Ireland and the UK, Including Farm Mapping, Farmyard Design, Livestock Services, Trimble GPS, Recruitment, and a wide range of products.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of the agricultural industry. Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is desirable. They will have a desire to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. The role requires certain levels of autonomy to be able to achieve and deliver against the business’s goals.
- Supporting our Marketing Manager in content creation with the use of Adobe Premiere Pro that can be utilised across multiple social media channels.
- Assist in managing our online presence
- Working on digital advertising campaigns
- Maintain our WordPress websites.
- SEO optimisation
- Assisting in answering phones and dealing with customers when required.
- Assist in event management.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to collaborate with teams across the business to deliver marketing strategy.
- Monitor and seek out new tools, media channels and partners that will help to promote our services.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns, interpreting campaign results and generating analytic reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or media.
- Must have a background in the agriculture industry.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and video creation is desirable
- Working knowledge of social media channels. Hands-on experience is preferable.
- Results-driven and able to positively work across teams to deliver tangible results.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, and demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and generate ideas.
- Excellent communication skills
Please email a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date Monday the 23/05/2022