LIVESTOCK FOR SALE

30 Jersey/NZ Fr/Fr In Calf Heifers UK-🇬🇧

CALVING PATTERN

Spring

STOCK TYPE

Incalf Heifers

NUMBER FOR SALE

30

BREED

Jersey/NZ Fr/Fr

REF NUMBER

7114/31408

DESCRIPTION

Strong group of spring in calf heifers due to calve 20th Feb onwards 80% in calf to Ai the other 20% to Jersey stock bull. The heifers are well developed displaying good strength and promising potential. Majority AI sired with a few stock bull sired select 30 from a group of 35. Ibr and Bvd vaccinated, Johnes monitored with no red cows .Great opportunity to buy some surplus homebred stock.

HERD DETAILS
Total Herd Size 200
Breed Jersey/NZ Fr/Fr
Ltrs/Cow 6750
Kg MS/cow 570.105
Fat % 4.6
Protein % 3.6
Vaccinations IBR, BVD.

RELATED LIVESTOCK

ENQUIRY FORM