Grasstec is looking to hire a Livestock Agent based in the North of Leinster.
The role of a Livestock Agent in Grasstec involves:
- Sourcing Dairy stock for farmers who are looking to either expand or replenish part of their herd
- Sell groups of stock for Dairy Farmers who have surplus animals to their own requirements
- Identify suitable animals and be able to differentiate between good and bad stock
- Be able to negotiate deals with buyers & sellers
- Identify farmers who have either stock to sell or those that may have a need to purchase in the future.
- Take pictures & videos of livestock, provide voice overs & commentary on videos so that quality adverts can be created of groups of stock that we look to sell.
- Interpreting EBI & Coop performance reports for animals
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving Sales Targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Capturing and recording customer information using our CRM System.
- Building relationships with key industry organisations to further expand in the market in West of Ireland & adjacent Counties.
- Work with our existing client base and develop new clients
- Promote other services that Grasstec offer including Farmyard Design, Farm Mapping and Paddock & Roadway Design
The preferred candidate will:
- Will have sales experience dealing with Dairy Farmers in the West of Ireland.
- Have a dairy farming background
- A results-focused professional with a proven track record
- Have a good working knowledge of and a keen interest in dairy livestock and livestock systems.
- Work on your own initiative and be organised
- Have demonstrated a superior passion for delivering customer service
- Demonstrate keen commercial awareness
- Computer literate.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
Please email a Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org