Due to continued growth and demand for our design services, we are seeking to hire an AutoCAD Technician with Agricultural experience to be based in our office n Cork.
Grasstec Group is a dynamic company serving the Agricultural Sector since 1996. We offer a range of services such as Farm Mapping, Design of Grazing Infrastructure, Planning Farmyard Developments, Precision Farming Solutions, Recruitment & Livestock Trading. Grasstec provides these services across Ireland & The UK with a combined staff of 35 people.
The role of an AutoCAD Technician at Grasstec involves:
- Acting under supervision by a Senior Engineer in the Farmyard Design department
- Preparation of new drawing layouts, scheme design, and detailed design drawings
- Working with AutoCAD software to prepare Civil / Structural and /or Architectural detailed drawings
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer job files.
- An appropriate Level 7 or 8 Civil Engineering qualification or equivalent
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential.
- High level of attention to detail, recording accurate information at all times.
- Ability to manage their own time efficiently, prioritizing tasks and working to deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- A farming background is a distinct advantage
- A full license is essential
A period of training will be provided as part of an induction & training program.
The Position & Remuneration:
The job on offer is a full-time salaried position. The remuneration package will reflect the experience of the candidate.
Please submit on email a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com