LKL Ireland is a joint venture between Grasstec & LKL, the UK’s largest Agricultural Recruitment Company. LKL Ireland places multinational staff on Irish farms and has been doing do so successfully for the last 2 years. Due to continued growth and demand for personnel on farms, we are seeking to hire a Recruitment Manager to join our existing team.
– Manage all aspects of recruitment and labour management.
– Assist new clients and workers when placements are made
– Manage the arrival and induction of new staff as they arrive in the country
– Provide ongoing support to both workers & farmers
– Interview and match workers with farmer clients depending on their farming system
– Work with the backing & support of long-established LKL UK & Irish-based joint venture partner
– Work closely with our Romanian manager who sources & identifies suitable workers
– Place workers on livestock farms including pig, poultry
– Willingness to travel
– Have a practical farming background
– An understanding of the needs of both farmer and worker, whilst giving realistic counsel.
– Needs to be a robust and motivated venture partner
– Excellent communication skills
– Full driver’s licence
The position will be based on a wage and commission structure. A laptop and phone will be provided. Any other benefits can be discussed at the interview stage.
Please forward your cv and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org