Solcor commonly called shock cord or bungee cord is the new generation of solid core rubber which incorporates 4 Strands of Stainless Steel Wire. Solcor developed a Polymer of specially formulated rubber components which has a much higher specification than the traditional latex type cord. Solcor sourced a tightly braided 1000 denier polyester fabric pre-treated with a UV inhibitor to provide a barrier of protection.
- Solcor Solid Core Wire Fence Cord incorporating 4 Strands of Stainless Steel Wire
- Use in conjunction with existing electric fences and a gate break handle for durable, long-lasting gates.
- Solcor Shock Cord has a tough, solid rubber inner core (not latex rubber) with UV treated polyester covering and is manufactured to a much higher specification than most traditional shock cords.
- 8mm cord is available in reels of 50 metres
- Stretch is up to 1.75 the cord’s cut length, with a breaking strain of 187 lbs.
- Solcor wire cord has been extensively used in New Zealand farming operations