Livestock Sales Rep in the North Leinster Area
Grasstec Livestock Services provides Irish and UK farm to farm sales and is the leading exporter of Dairy Stock to the UK. We provide for all systems, from low input grazing type to high input indoor systems, and for all dairy breed types from Jersey to Friesian to Fleckveih. The business has a unique portfolio of clients to differentiate our service with the utmost professionalism and transparency in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Livestock Sales – Full/ Part Time Positions
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales and the delivery of sales targets both quarterly and annually.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving Sales Targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Capturing and recording customer information using our CRM System.
- Building relationships with key industry organisations to further expand in the market
- Work with our existing client base and develop new clients
- Promote other services that Grasstec offer including Farmyard Design, Farm Mapping and Paddock & Roadway Design
The preferred candidate will:
- Will have sales experience preferably in an Agri related environment
- A result focused professional with a proven track record
- Have a good working knowledge of and a keen interest in dairy livestock and livestock systems.
- Work on own initiative and be organised
- Have demonstrated a superior passion for delivering customer service
- Demonstrate keen commercial awareness
- Computer literate.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Good communication skills and interruption of the agriculture sector
Please email a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com